4th of July Fireworks and Fun in the greater Portland and Vancouver and Salem areas
THE BIG THREE
- VANCOUVER – Fort Vancouver – $5 in advance, $7 at the gate, kids under 12 – FREE
- PORTLAND – Watefront Blues Festival – at Tom McCall Waterfront park in downtown Portland. Admission to the festival is $10 plus 2 cans of food.
- SALEM – Salem Independence Day Celebration – Riverfront Park, Salem, Oregon.$3 per person suggested donation.
- CANBY – General Canby Day – Canby, OR
- CORBETT Fun Festival – Corbett. Various prices for different events. See schedule for details.
- ESTACADA 4th of July Carnival
- FAIRVIEW Fourth of July Fireworks and Festivities – Blue Lake Regional Park, Fairview. $10 per car, $15 per bus, RV or 12-passenger van.
- HAPPY VALLEY Family Festival – Happy Valley City Park, Happy Valley.
- HILLSBORO 4th of July Parade – Downtown Hillsboro Oregon. Free admission. 2nd largest parade in Oregon.
- INDENPENDENCE – 4th of July Independence Days – River View Park, Independence, Oregon. See schedule for details, including admission for various events.
- LAKE OSWEGO Star Spangled Celebration – Lake Oswego. Free admission.
- MILWAUKIE – Oaks Park – Milwaukie. Admission for July 4th is $5 ($3 for seniors 62 and up, and $2 for kids 15 and younger).
- MOLALLA – Molalla Buckaroo Rodeo – Molalla, Oregon
- OREGON CITY AND GLADSTONE 4th of July Celebration
- ST.PAUL – St. Paul Rodeo – St. Paul Oregon. See website for events and their admission fees.
- TIGARD Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration – Tigard High School.
- WOODBURN – Wave Broadband 4th of July Celebration – Centennial Park, Woodburn, Oregon. Free admission.